Tech Lead | B2B Pharma-tech PlatformCancel
Experience: 3.0 - 5.0 Years |
CTC: 15.0 - 25.0 PA |
Functional Area: Software Development |
Industry: IT - Software Services |
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
About the Company:
Our client is a managed marketplace for the medicine and wellness products. It aims at bringing together the primary and secondary market for the pharmaceutical industry, by offering faster delivery and cheaper procurement of medicines with better technology to back the process, thus eventually passing on the monetary benefits to the customers as well.
Their team consists of experienced IIT graduates and pharma industry bigwigs, who also have built successful startups and worked on important pharma projects. They are working towards building a streamlined, reliable and efficient healthcare supply chain, that will also be easily accessible and affordable to the highly fragmented Indian pharma industry, consisting of 6.5 lakh retailers and 65000 distributors.
About the Job
If you are looking for a role to lead a growing tech team and be an influencing factor in direction of the company, then read on.
As a Tech Lead, you will be a part of the development team as a Full Stack Developer and be responsible for the development lifecycle of the product, building beautiful and functional web interfaces and writing a cutting-edge backend code.
What you will do:
- Working on the frontend technologies as well as building the APIs that enable them. You will be working closely with the founders, coding and learning as you go.
- Growing and leading the team, as well as influencing the direction of the company. You will have an opportunity to grow exponentially as the company grows in terms of in-depth knowledge, skills and also growth in terms of position and compensation.
- Participating with the senior developer in the entire application lifecycle, designing, coding, testing, debugging to deployment.
- Implementing designs and coordinating the frontend development and required backend for it.
- Working on back-end development tasks and designing architecture for the same.
- Making Efficient usage of database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis etc. as part of the dev work.
- Performing research and finding opportunities to utilise web development best practices, forming guidelines to improve system productivity, and working on scaling and monitoring.
- Working with cross-functional teams to maintain and make sure the product should be scalable, maintainable and secure.
- Coordinating with multiple junior team members for the development of the tasks & project
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflow.
- Architecting the application out in clean MVC kind of architectures in React Native for Android/ iOS app development.
- Developing APIs with MVC frameworks in Java / Python.
- Designing and building REST APIs.
- Building on and maintaining services on cloud platforms.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Tier 1 Software companies or Tier 1 startups
- 3+ years of experience working as a Full-stack developer or Backend but knows Frontend technology.
- Built an application from scratch earlier.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of any backend language such as Python, Java etc.
- Experience with Backend Web development.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Willingness and enthusiasm drive to learn new technologies.
- The ability to pick the right tools for the job.
- Desire and ability to play different roles as necessary.
Employment Type: Full time regular |
Working Days: Mon - Fri |
Work Timings: Regular Day Shift |
Showing other open 0 jobs for the same company